Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Hello again! Things have been crazy as always and I've neglected my poor blog. Just wanted to share a little ATC project with you today. These were made for a swap in Fancy Paper Crafters. The swap theme was Spring ATCs. I love all the flowers and butterflies that come out in spring so naturally, this is what I was going to do for my ATC.


With the designer paper that I chose, I had so many color options! I looked through my cardstock to see what I had in my stash (I'm on a mission to use my stash rather buy anything!) that would match and came up with this coral/pinky color. I used a Stampin Up punch for the butterfly. The flower center is a simple jeweled brad by Recollections. The jewels on the butterfly are by Nicole's Design (I think!). I couldn't find my flower punches so I used my spellbinder dies and embossed them. Pretty easy peasy right :). Thanks for stopping by today!! Have a crafty day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project