Hello! I've been on the Design Team for a wonderful LSS (Scrapnesia) for almost a year now. It's hard to believe that a year has already passed since Evelyn opened the store. I have had so much fun being on this talented team and look forward to participating in the future. Our team has lost several members for various reasons and Scrapnesia is looking for additional talented designers!! Below is the information for the Design Team Contest:
Talented Designers. Crew Members are provided with materials and supplies along with the opportunity to earn rewards and more. Provide a minimum of THREE Scrapbook layouts, TWO cards, and a 3-D item along with recipe of products and techniques used. Include stamping in at least one sample. Include blog or gallery links & tell us why you would be a GREAT asset to our CREW.
- Submit THREE Scrapbook layouts (layouts can be 12"x12", 8"x8", 8.5"x11" or 6"x6". At least one of the layouts needs to be a double-page layout.
- Submit TWO cards.
- Submit ONE 3-D item.
- Include recipe of products and techniques used for all projects and include your name on the back of each item.
- At least ONE sample must include stamping.
- Write a short paragraph telling us about you and why you would make a GREAT asset to our crew.
- All projects are due at Scrapnesia on or before 5:00 pm Saturday, February 28, 2009.
- Winners will be announced on March 20th, 2009.
What is expected of Design Team Members:
- You will be a Design Team Member for a term of one year.
- Each Design Team Member will be responsible for:
- Stopping by the store to pickup product to use to make samples for the store and returning samples to the store in a timely manner.
- Host a crop at the store every other month. (Be the Design Team Member on staff to help customers at the crop with their pages).
- Post your layouts to the Layout Gallery online and bring to the store for display in the store. (Include recipe of all products used). These items will be displayed in the store until all products used in the layout are sold out.
- Check and comment on the Message Board online at least once a week.
- Help with make & takes at the store at our Anniversary, National Scrapbook Day and other special events.
- Be available to help Husbands for "Husband Shopping Day" in December.
- Attend Design Team Member meetings.
- If you can not fulfill an assigned duty (ex. Hosting your scheduled crop), you need to make arrangements to trade with another design team member
- It would also be nice to have Design Team members teach classes, or demo products at the store if at all possible.
Design Team Member Benefits:
- You will receive store products (papers, stickers, embellishments and more) to complete your projects. (Adhesive, trimmers and other basic tools are not supplied)
- After all products used are sold out and your layout is no longer needed at the store, it is yours to keep.
- Entry into CHA (Craft & Hobby Association Trade Show) where you will have the opportunity to receive many free gifts from vendors. Travel, hotel and meals are on your own.(CHA Summer is held in July and CHA Winter is held in January or February. )
- CHA Discounted Membership prices to special educational events at CHA.
- Special Design Team Member & Guest Crop twice a year.
- Discount on all products purchased at Scrapnesia for personal use.
- Input on orders for new products.
- The fame and recognition of being a Scrapnesia Design Team Member!
- The fun we have together!
DT Tuesday with Camille
4 hours ago