Snow!!

We had so much fun playing in the snow today!! We ran to Target and while we were in there, it started snowing. We came out to our car being completely covered and were very excited as it's been a while since we've seen snow. Although it's hard to see, this is Dan playing in the snow with our dogs, Freckles and Patches. The other picture was taken from the front porch of our house. It stopped snowing for a little while but has recently restarted. I'm hoping my work will be closed tomorrow as I do NOT want to drive in this mess! If you have to go out, please be safe! Maybe we'll get to build a snowman tomorrow before it all melts away! I'm sure my dogs would have fun barking at it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project