Eazy Peazy Card

A friend of mine had a couple that had recently gotten married and she asked that I make a card for her. She needed it rather quickly and I knew I needed to get started to right away. I am known for taking FOREVER to make one card so this was definitely a challenge. With the theme being "Just Married", I knew right away that I wanted to use black, white and silver color combos.


So here are the details for this super easy card:
Paper: Bazzill White and Black Coordination
3-D Sticker: Jolees
Ribbon: Sheer Black
Embossing: A2 Embossing folder by Cuttlebug

Very simply, I cut a 2 inch piece of the Bazzill White cardstock and appx 3 inch piece of Black Coordination. I ran both pieces through my original Sizzix machine to emboss the dots onto the cardstock. I then took my sanding block and ran it over the black coordination paper to bring out the core of the paper. I love this effect and have used it on several cards. Then I cut a piece of ribbon and attached it and added the 3-D sticker at the bottom. For the inside, I placed a 5 1/4 x 4 inch piece of black bazzill cardstock and a 5 x 3 3/4 inch piece of smooth white cardstock. This added a little more pizazz than just leaving it plain.

Super easy right? Hope you enjoyed! Until next time ... happy crafting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project