Fun with Warm Gray Copics

Okay, so I learned this technique through the fabulous Copic Munkie Club at Funkie Munkie Scraps. It's working with the Warm Gray color family of Copic Markers. I can't tell ya exactly how I did it (it's a club secret but you can learn too if you join!!) but I can tell you that it is sooooo much easier than you would think! I was really nervous about this at first because some of the markers used are REALLY dark but in looking at the sample provided by Katie in the club class, I kept the "faith" and persisted on.

So I did this card for a sketch challenge for The Greeting Farm blog. I had never made a black and white type card and wanted to give it a try. The sketch required the use of a stamp from The Greeting Farm. This gal is from the Rain, Snow, Shine collection. I used several of the markers in the Warm Gray family to color her. The sentiment is from Stamping Bella as well as the glittered dots (Bella Dots Glitter Coal). All of the cardstock is from Bazzill. I placed a white sheet on the inside of the card so that I could write in it when I wanted to send this to someone. I like how it turned out overall. I'll keep practicing with this technique for sure. At the most recent club meeting, we worked with the Cool Grays so that may be my next project!!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project