Thinking of You Card

I'm posting again already :) ... I'm quite proud of myself LOL. This little card was special ordered by a friend of mine. I take a lot of pride in my work and hope that I have earned a new customer. In case you didn't know, I have my own company, Fancy Paper Company in which I create specialized cards, invitations, scrapbooks, etc. This card is also serving another purpose ... Katie Cotton, owner of Paper Makeup Stamps, has set up a new Facebook business page for Paper Makeup Stamps. She's got a little contest going on to feature her stamps. Whichever card receives the most "likes" under the Feb Fan Favorite Contest will receive a $20 gift certificate! I've submitted my card and would very much appreciate you "liking" my card. Please click HERE to vote and "like" my card ... voting will end March 6.



So, the details of my card are pretty simple. I found this general sketch on the Split Coast Stampers website. The brown card base is paper from Papertrey Ink. I love the smooth cardstock that they offer as it is perfect for cards! The olive cardstock is by Core'dinations but I cannot recall which specific color I used as it was from my stash. The orange cardstock was from Bazzill. I used one of the new embossing folders from Tim Holtz/Sizzix that I purchased at AC Moore on the olive cardstock. I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the orange cardstock. I am really loving the border punches lately! The decorative paper was also from my stash but I think it is by October Afternoon. The stamps are from Paper Makeup Stamps. I used the Mudslide color for the ink by ColorBox (the newest archival dye ink). I really love this ink as it stamps a lot like StazOn but doesn't require the specialized cleaner.

Well, that about does it. I hope you like it! Have a crafty day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project