Happy Easter!

Hello folks! Easter wouldn't be complete without a little craftiness :). My mom needed a new wreath for her door to celebrate Easter/Spring. Since Deco Mesh has become so wildly popular, I suggested we make one using springy colors. So, to come up with an idea, I naturally turned to Pinterest (don't ya just LOVE Pinterest?!). I found this fabulous blog post on how to make a Curly/Spiral Deco Mesh Wreath. This is what we came up with:


Isn't it pretty?! She picked out 5 different colors to use in her wreath. Head on over to the blog link above for specific directions on how to make it. The only thing we changed was that we used a grapevine wreath instead of the wire form (we couldn't find the wire form in stock). It didn't take very long to make at all. It turns out to be about 3 feet all around so it's a pretty big wreath but looks great on your front door. And, since it's made out of mesh, it'll last several years!
 
Well, that's it for today's little project. Thanks for stopping by and have a happy easter!

Comments

  1. That is amazing!
    Good job!
    I'm not a 'pinner', too scared to go over there!
    I'm sure there's tons of stuff I need/or should do/or try/etc.!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project