Count Down

With just a little under 4 hours left in 2008, thought I'd take just a little bit of time to post the final blog of the year. I haven't had the time to devote to daily blogging and won't even begin to promise that in 2009. I'm hopeful for what 2009 has to offer and look forward to the possibilities. These are some of my New Years resolutions:

- Develop a healthy lifestyle (will not say the same old "lose weight" or "follow a diet")
- Decrease my "hobby" spending. With potential baby plans (depending on how the first resolution goes), we will need to have fundage for daycare.
- Turn over the proverbial "new leaf" at work - better attitude, new organization, delegate and lose the "do it myself" attitude.

I'm sure there will be more to come as I think about it. Not sure how I'm going to accomplish the above but I'm sure I'll figure it out somehow.

Hope you all have a very Happy New Year!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project