PMS Challenge - Makeup 4 the Weekend

So, I had an awesome friend over this past weekend (Tracey) for a little bit of craftiness. We are working on an ETSY shop to try to raise a little bit of dough (check it out - http://www.etsy.com/shop/FancyPaperCompany). I decided to try my hand at one of the challenges issued by Katie Cotton at the Paper Makeup Stamps blog. She's the owner of this ultra-cute stamp line and recently moved her challenges to the weekend. I had the stamped image in my stash (I've ordered the PMS snowmen!!) so I just decided to stick with this image instead of a PMS one since I'm making Christmas cards. Hopefully this won't disqualify me from the challenge?!

Now, for some details. The striped paper is by My Mind's Eye, there's light and dark blue Bazzill, and then (I think) Bo Bunny Snowflake paper. As I said, the image was from my stash of swapped images so I have no idea who it is made by. The little snowflakes are the small Dress It Up! embellishments. I colored the image using Copic Markers and a little bit of Spica Glitter Pen on the "cupcake" base. The little rhinestones on the Snowman's front are by Kaisercraft. I love their bling!!

Anyway, that's it for today I think. I've got some other cards to post but I'm worn out after this day!!

Happy crafting!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project