Talented Designers for Scrapnesia's Design Team. Team Members are provided with materials and supplies along with the opportunity to earn discounts and more. Provide a minimum of THREE scrapbook layouts, TWO cards, and a 3-D item along with recipe of products and techniques used. Include stamping in at least one sample. Include blog or gallery links and tell us why you would be a GREAT asset to our TEAM.
1. Submit THREE scrapbook layouts (layouts can be 12x12, 8x8, 8.x5x11, or 6x6). At least one of the layouts needs to be a double-page layout.
2. Submit TWO cards.
3. Submit ONE 3-D item (anything other than a normal card or page ... can be a mini-album, altered tin, clipboard, pop-up card, frame, etc.)
4. Include recipe of products and techniques used for all projects and include your name on the back of each item.
5. At least ONE sample must include stamping.
6. Write a short paragraph telling us about you and why you would make a GREAT asset to our TEAM.
7. All projects are due at Scrapnesia on or before 5:00 pm Saturday, February 13, 2010.
8. Winners will be announced at the Anniversary Celebration February 26-28.
What is expected of Design Team Members?
1. You will be a Design Team Member for a term of 1 year
2. Each Design Team Member will be responsible for:
-- Stopping by the store to pick up product to use to make samples for the store and returning samples to the store in a timely manner.
-- Host a crop at the store every other month which means be the Design Team Member on staff to help customers at the crop with their pages.
-- Post your layouts to the Layout Gallery online and bring to the store to display in the store. Include a recipe of all products used. These items will be displayed in the store until all the products used in the layout are sold out.
-- Check and comment on the Message Board online at least once a week.
-- Help with Make and Takes, Demos or other needs at the store on our Anniversary, on National Scrapbook Day and other special events.
-- Attend Design Team Member meetings.
-- If you cannot fulfill an assigned duty (for example: crop hosting), you need to make arrangements to trade with another design team member.
3. It would also be nice to have Design Team Members to teach classes or demo products at the store it at all possible. Teachers are compensated for their classes.
Design Team Member Benefits:
1. You will receive store products (FREE!) to complete your assigned projects. Basic tools are not provided (adhesive, trimmers, etc.).
2. After all products are sold out and your layout is no longer needed, your creation is yours to keep!
3. Entry into CHA with discounted pricing. Travel and lodging is on your own.
4. Special Design Team Member crops.
5. Discount on all product purchased at Scrapnesia for your personal use.
6. Input on new orders for store product.
7. The fame and recognition of being a Scrapnesia Design Team Member!!
PageMaps 11th Anniversary Celebration
1 hour ago