Swappity Swap!

Hello again! Yes, I realize "swappity" isn't a word ... just roll with it :). Bringing you a couple of cards I made for swaps at Fancy Paper Crafters. We swap stuff each month so check it out when ya get a chance!

I just love how these two cards turned out. After trying various designs, this is what the final product is:



So one of the things I usually do on my cards is ink the edges of white paper. I use a cut up yellow sponge (one of the circle sponges) which really lets the ink go on nicely. The flowers in the Fall card started out white and I just took some Tim Holtz distress ink and colored them to match my paper - I LOVE making my own custom colored things!

Thanks for stopping by my little piece of craftiness :). Have a craftastic day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project