Getting Ready for Pumpkin Carving Party

So, I got out of my business meeting in Columbia today at 2:00 - a whole 2 hours early!! I was psyched as I really wanted to get back home. I've got so much stuff to do to get ready for tomorrow evening. We're having friends over to carve pumpkins ... I'm so excited!! So, when I got home, I cleaned the entire upstairs with the exception of the scrap room ... I even dusted which I HATE to do! So, I just finished the upstairs and start to head downstairs when Dan comes home.

We went and got our pumpkins for tomorrow night and then went to Copper River Grill for dinner. However, they had a 60 minute wait and there was no way I waiting that long for that restaurant! So, we ended up going to the Peddler and waited for about 5 minutes - woo hoo!

Anyway, once we got home, we both started working on getting the downstairs cleaned up. We're almost through but are taking a break to watch some stuff on Tivo so I decided to blog. One of the funniest shows on TV has got to be The Office! Anyhoo, I'll post some of the pictures from tomorrow night's events later on this weekend. I don't know about you, but I'm tired of the rain already and it's only been a day! Until next time ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project