Animal Card Cuteness

Hello! Want to see something super cute? Well, you've stopped at the right blog today. This little card was made for a swap at Fancy Paper Crafters. The theme was "Animal Cards" and when I ran across this cute little stamp, I knew I had to use it!


Here's what ya need to complete this card (it's really quite simple):


 
 
Supplies:
- Cardstock (my patterned paper was from Basic Grey)
- Embossing Folder (I used a daisy one from Darice)
- Stamped Image (I believe this little guy was by Stampendous)
- Copic Markers (love!!)
- Embellishments (ribbon and bling on a roll)
 
Once you have all your supplies gathered, it's really just a matter of putting everything together. I used my Copic Markers to color in my image (no shading really due to the small stamp). One little trick I do for my layers is to measure everything. So, if my card base is measured 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 (it's the standard A2 card size), then I cut my first layer on my card an 1/8 of an inch smaller and then my second layer another 1/8 of an inch smaller. As long as my cuts are straight, my card layers are nice and straight! I did the same thing with the matting for stamped image (I'm a numbers person so measuring works well for me - I'm not fortunate enough to be able to "eyeball" things).
 
Well, that's it for today! Thanks for stopping by :). Have a crafty day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project