Quilling Madness

Howdy folks! Back at ya today with some of my recent quilled cards. These are also inspired by things I found online (http://pinterest.com/angelasprouse/quilling/). I am thrilled that this art has come back around. I started many years ago and tucked everything away and went a different direction. About two years ago, it made a reappearance so I pulled everything back out and started working on it again. So, here's what I've come up with recently (these were made for another class at AC Moore):



 
My crafty friends will tell you that I've been on a black/white/red kick lately. I think it's going on 6 months now and I don't really see an end in site lol. The one on the bottom was a new technique for me (I think it's called husking but am not certain). Admittedly, it was much harder to get the feel of than regular quilling. I probably tried 5 or 6 different sizes and techniques before it finally clicked and I got it. Thanks for stopping by my little crafty world today. I hope you all have a fantastic day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project