Taggin' It!

Hello again my friends! I don't know what has gotten in to me! For those of you that know me, know I have a thing about getting messy. This is one of the reasons I will very rarely ever use glitter or "alter" anything. I just can't do it! Well, I got this hair brained idea that I should teach a Tim Holtz inspired tag class at my local AC Moore store (5/11/13 @ 1:00). I seriously have no idea what came over me when those words came out of my mouth LOL!
 
So, as I sat in my craft room trying to come up with ideas, I am not ashamed to admit that I had a little bit of anxiety ;). Like any wise crafter would do now a days, I turned to pinterest to see if I could find any good ideas. I started my own "tag" board if you're at all interested in what I found: http://pinterest.com/angelasprouse/tag-youre-it/. Without further ado, I'm pleased to share with you my very first Tim Holtz inspired tags (please be kind lol).


 


 

Unfortunately, I can't share with you how I did all of these as that wouldn't be fair to those folks paying for this class. I am very excited to be teaching this class though and surprisingly made it calmly through getting my fingers all inked up!
 
Until next time ... happy crafting folks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project