Black, White and Red Frenzy

Hello again!! Back at ya today with yet another black, white and red project. I've been on this color combo kick for a while now (in case you haven't noticed lol). This is an older project that I just found in my picture archives and realized that I never shared it :).
 
 
This was a really simple card to make. All of the cardstock is smooth cardstock from Stampin' Up. The bling is by Bazzill. The flowers came plain white (by Prima) and I simply stamped over them with a script stamp using red ink (the picture makes them look off white but they're really white). There's also some twine stuck in the back of the flower to give it a little umph. The white cardstock was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. On the black cardstock, I used a Fiskars border punch.
 
Put it all together and the card is done! Easy peasy right?! Just a quick project for ya - thanks for stopping by! Do something crafty today :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project