Fancy Paper Crafters

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Black, White and Red Frenzy

Hello again!! Back at ya today with yet another black, white and red project. I've been on this color combo kick for a while now (in case you haven't noticed lol). This is an older project that I just found in my picture archives and realized that I never shared it :).
 
 
This was a really simple card to make. All of the cardstock is smooth cardstock from Stampin' Up. The bling is by Bazzill. The flowers came plain white (by Prima) and I simply stamped over them with a script stamp using red ink (the picture makes them look off white but they're really white). There's also some twine stuck in the back of the flower to give it a little umph. The white cardstock was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. On the black cardstock, I used a Fiskars border punch.
 
Put it all together and the card is done! Easy peasy right?! Just a quick project for ya - thanks for stopping by! Do something crafty today :).

No comments:

Post a Comment