Butterfly Love

Hey y'all! I hope you are having a wonderful week so far. Tomorrow is hump day! (are you say "hump day" like they say in the commercial? LOL). I have a quick project to share with you today. I made these for an acetate swap at Fancy Paper Crafters. They were really quite simple! I don't have all the paper details as I used stuff from my stash (it was basic cardstock and I have no idea about the designer paper - sorry!).
 
I'm in love with these butterflies!!

 
I think it's the sparkly nature that has me dazzled lol. To make these pretties, I took a piece of Shimmer Sheetz by Elizabeth Craft Designs and embossed it with my Cuttlebug folder. I used my new Stampin Up! butterfly punch and punched out a bunch of these. The layers of paper on the front and inside were made using Spellbinders (those things are so convenient!). As much as I love my Cricut, sometimes I don't feel like dragging it out just to cut out some squares. The stamped image on front was also by Stampin Up! and had a coordinating stamp set (also another very convenient thing to have!).
 


Pretty easy project today. The finished card measured 3x3 which is the perfect little card to give along with a gift card (or to hang from a gift bag). Thanks for stopping by my little crafting world! Until next time, happy crafting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project