Christmas Cards {just a bit late lol}

Hey peeps! We sure are enjoying the snow (at least 6 inches so far)! Being stuck in the house for now, I've been going through pictures and found some projects that I haven't shared yet! I found this gem in my Christmas Card stash. This card was designed by my fabulous friend, Mary Anne Magliaro. She offers a Christmas Card Club through Stampin Up that allows us to get our cards done throughout the year. Lots of cutting was involved but it was so worth the effort!!


So, the basics of this card are pretty easy. We used the Grand Merry Christmas die cut by Memory Box. The cardstock is by Stampin Up although I'm not certain the names of the colors we used (they were a bright pink and white). The flowers were actually stickers sold by Elizabeth Craft Designs and are the Daisies and Poinsettias with Doodles design. These stickers are so easy to use and there are so many options to choose from! We took the stickers and using the transfer sheets placed them carefully on sticky paper (we used the double sided scor-tape by by Scor-Pal). Then, we dipped the whole thing in the Warm Diamond Microfine Glitter by Elizabeth Craft Designs. You have to rub your fingers over this glitter to get it to "set" into the tape. It is the ONLY glitter that I will use as it stays where it is supposed to stay and doesn't get everywhere like other glitter. I then took my Copic Markers and colored the whole thing in. This glitter works PERFECTLY with copic markers (and it does NOT ruin your marker tips as long as you keep a light pressure when coloring). After I got them colored, I took my Fine Pointed Scissors (also by Elizabeth Craft Designs) and cut it out. Yes, it took forever but look how pretty it came out?!

Well, that's my project for today. Next year I will definitely get my Christmas Cards in the mail!! LOL Hope you all stay safe in the snow. Now is the perfect time to do some crafting!!

Comments

  1. Would you know where I could buy this die please?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project