For the Love of Quilling

Hey y'all! Back at ya today with a few quilled cards that I'll be teaching at AC Moore on Saturday, February 22. I would love to be able to share with you how I made these cards but that wouldn't be fair for those folks that paid for the class :). Hopefully I'll see you in one of my classes! If you have any questions at all, just ask!!




I can tell you that the designer paper in the cards is by Crate Paper and is part of their "The Pier" collection. The cardstock is all by Bazzill and is the heavy weight card shoppe paper line. The pearl embellishments are by Nicole Crafts and come in a wide variety of sizes and colors (and they are way cheaper that the Prima pearls). The twin is by Queen and Company (I just love those little packages of twine - especially since they're only $1!!).

Challenge yourself to give quilling a try. It's one of those hobbies that doesn't require a ton of "stuff" :). Happy crafting!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project