Scrapbooking Project

Hey y'all! Sharing a scrapbook page with ya today (thought it would be good to mix up this blog a little instead of always doing cards!). When my oldest niece, Alex, graduated high school, I made a HUGE scrapbook of her life (birth to graduation). Well, I had so much fun with it and saw how much happiness it brought to her, I decided to do the same for my nephew, Austin, who graduated in the summer of 2013. This is one of my favorite layouts from his completed album.


The completed album had right around 40 pages total. This was a challenge for me as I wasn't used to scrapbooking "boy" themed pages (we only have dogs and they've all been female). I wanted to use only one picture on this scrapbook page as I felt the photo deserved to be the sole focus on the page. I don't remember the name of the designer paper I used but I know all the cardstock is by Bazzill. I used my printer to type up the journaling (my handwriting is terrible so I always print when possible). I dug through my button stash to find the blues and whites for this layout. Such a sweet moment between these two (luckily they are still close to this day!). 

Thanks for stopping by my little piece of craftiness today. Hope you're able to take some time and get crafty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop