Fun Owl Card!

Hello blogland! I have a cute little card for you today. I don't typically do a lot of paper layering but I was challenged to use some new paper by a local scrapbook store, Easy As Cat Soup. The paper is called Paper Layerz and it was designed by Megan Elizabeth (would love to share a website link but I can't find one!! Who doesn't have some type of website now a days?!).















Anyway, at first I was pretty skeptical about why this paper was such a "must have". Well, it didn't take long for me to realize why I MUST HAVE this paper and that it did not come in near enough colors. If you like to do a lot of layering using your Cricut (and don't have a bunch of mats to keep single sheets of paper on), then this paper is for YOU! Each paper features 9 coordinating squares colored paper (some pattern, some solid). Using this paper, you'll eliminate the need to constantly change your paper on your mat and also the massive overload of scraps that are always leftover! If memory serves me correctly, I think there are around 5 different styles you can choose from. Hope on over to Easy As Cat Soup to see the entire line!



The details on this little card are pretty simple. My card base and the brown layer are by American Crafts and Bazzill. I used squiggly eyes for a fun addition to the owl. The little pink dots are by The Robin's Nest and I'm admittedly obsessed with them :). I think the Cricut Cartridge that I used was Give a Hoot. I was able to cut everything out at one time using my Gypsy and this paper which made this project so super easy!!



Hope you've enjoyed my little card today. I hope you have a scraptastic day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project