March 2012 Sketch Blog Challenge

Wow! I once again have let this blog slip through my fingers. I have been so busy with my full time job and some new ventures I've started lately. We are very fortunate to have 2 relatively new local scrapbook stores near me so I've been lucky enough to be able to start working with both of the stores teaching and designing. Anyway, enough of my ramblings! This post is for the fabulous sketch challenge being hosted by Shannon White at http://scraplady324.blogspot.com/. Shannon has come with another great sketch for this month:

Here's my take on her sketch this month. It's pretty simple to put together. My designer paper is by GCD Studios. The flowers were cut out of paper included in the same line. The paper is absolutely gorgeous and features a very subtle design of sheet music. I used my fiskars border punch for the scalloped edges around my photos. The title was made using my cricut but I can't remember which cartridge. The cute pup is our youngest one, Sadie. She is only a couple of months old in theses photos. She's almost 8 months now and is quite the handful!

Well, I hope you've enjoyed this post today. This layout is also being featured at one of our local scrapbook stores, Easy As Cat Soup. They have everything you'll need to duplicate this layout if you'd like. Happy crafting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project