Quickie Thank You Card

On a recent scrapbooking retreat I attended, I had the pleasure of being the one in my group to make this card for a very special friend. I absolutely love the color combination of teal and black so when I was digging in my scrap papers and ran across the patterned paper, I just knew I had to go for this combo once again!


The patterned paper is the Winter Twig collection by Little Yellow Bicycle. If you haven't seen this winter themed line, you should run to your local scrapbook store RIGHT NOW and demand it ;). I found this at one of our local scrapbook stores, Easy As Cat Soup. The teal and black cardstock is by Bazzill. The little bubbly looking things on the flowers are by The Robin's Nest and are called Dew Drops. These little guys come in a ton of different colors and in case you don't already know, I'm completely obsessed with them :). They're super easy to stick on use either a glue pen or the newest micro glue dots. The sentiment was cut using my Cricut but I cannot recall offhand which cartridge I used. The border punch at the bottom was by Martha Stewart. Sometimes border punches can be tricky to use on heavy cardstock but this one worked pretty nicely.

Anyway, that's it in a nutshell. Hope you've enjoyed today's post! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a craftastic day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project