Step Up Quilling Class

Howdy!! I'm on a roll posting on this blog :). I'm still horrible at the formatting though so please be patient with me as I learn how to work it. I've been on a quilling kick lately and will be teaching a "step up" sort of class at Whimsy this coming Sunday from 2 - 4. I am a HUGE supporter of the local stores and am really thankful for the opportunities I have been given to teach some classes. So, without further ado, here are the projects we'll be doing. Don't worry, if you've never quilled before, you can still do this class!! The chart that we are going to create is going to most helpful for those that haven't done a ton of quilling. Be sure to give the store a call and register by Friday night to ensure you have a spot!! Happy crafting!!

  
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project