Valentine's Rinchies!

Howdy! If you're in Greenville, SC, you can relate when I say I am sick and tired of rainy days! Hoping we get some snow tonight but I doubt we will. I always loved seeing the snow when I lived in Virginia and really do miss it. So, to fight some of the rainy day blues, I thought I'd share another quick project I've done recently. These "rinchies" (I know it's not a word LOL) were made for a swap going on at the Fancy Paper Crafters group. These are simply round "inchies". These are primarily used as embellishments on various projects. I collect them ;) (what don't I collect, right?!). Anyway, here's an up close photo of one set of rinchies:
 
 
These were so super simple to make. The swap is a Valentine's them which is why I did "love". I used my Cricut to cut everything out. Using my gypsy, I was able to make sure that everything fit properly - so much easier! The bling on each letter are little Swarovski crystals that I found in the beading section at AC Moore. I love how they sparkle!!
 
Here's all the sets together. After they were done, I didn't want to give them away LOL. But, I went ahead and bagged and tagged them so they're ready to go for the swap :).
 
 
Well that does it for tonight! Hope you've enjoyed this quick and easy project. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Artist Trading Cards!

Paper Makeup Stamps December Fan Blog Hop

Scrapbooking Project